I have always been quite upset by the inability to alter the WhatsApp backdrop for individual talks on iPhone and Android because I adore personalization for a more personalised messaging experience. Although the Facebook-owned messaging app has made it simple to choose a chat’s wallpaper, it hasn’t been too keen on making it possible to customise particular talks for reasons it knows best. Thankfully, the lengthy wait is over as the most recent version now allows iOS and Android users to set unique WhatsApp wallpaper for individual chats. Let me demonstrate.
Want to know how to automatically update the Android lock screen wallpaper? To follow our instructions on the subject, click on the related article.
Set Custom WhatsApp Wallpaper for Individual Chats on iPhone and Android
It’s interesting that WhatsApp provides a variety of options for personalising chats. For example, you can select a bright wallpaper to go with your illuminating backdrops, a dark wallpaper to complement the system-wide dark mode, a solid colour for a lively look and feel, or your own photos to create a more individualised experience.
Make sure WhatsApp is running at its most recent version on your device before beginning the simple procedures. Visit the App Store or Google Play Store and update the app there if you haven’t already.
- Launch WhatsApp on your device.
2. Next, choose the contact for which you want to establish a unique background.
3. Tap the contact name in the top centre next.
4. After that, select Wallpaper & Sound.
5. Click Choose a New Wallpaper after that.
You currently have four options:
- Bright: It allows you to choose from a great collection of bright looking wallpapers.
- Dark: It lets you select from an amazing collection of wallpapers that can get along nicely with dark mode.
- Solid Colors: As the name itself implies, it allows you to choose from a handful of wallpapers with solid colors.
- Photos: Select it to set a photo as the wallpaper of your individual WhatsApp chat.
Choose your chosen selection to set an aesthetically pleasing wallpaper for your private conversation. To browse additional backdrops, tap a certain wallpaper and then swipe left or right. Once you’ve discovered it, click Finish by tapping onSet.
You may easily change the background of each WhatsApp chat because the procedure is the same regardless of the wallpaper type you choose.
Change WhatsApp Background for Individual Chats on iOS and Android
So there you have it—how to customise your iOS or Android device’s WhatsApp wallpaper for particular chats. Make the most of this brand-new function now that you are aware of how it operates to give your private conversation a unique appearance.
Despite having a number of significant competitors, WhatsApp continues to be the most popular messaging service across all platforms. My favourite new features of this software were the solid fingerprint lock, smart storage management, and vanishing messages. Which WhatsApp feature is your favourite, and what do you think of the most recent update?