The ability to leave comments and express your opinions on YouTube videos is a crucial aspect of the platform. If you’ve used YouTube for a long, you’ve probably left comments on a number of videos throughout the years. YouTube provides a mechanism to easily view your previous comments even though it is not directly accessible. This post has provided instructions on how to search your YouTube comment history for previous remarks.
Check Your YouTube Comment History (2022)
Check Comment History on YouTube Website (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
1. Launch YouTube and select the History option in the left sidebar.
2. Select Comments from the right menu to get a list of all the YouTube comments you’ve made so far.
3. All of your YouTube comments will now be displayed in reverse chronological order. All you need to do is click on the highlighted link next to a comment to view, modify, or delete it.
4. Clicking the link will take you directly to the video where you can leave a comment. After that, you can decide whether to modify, remove, or include additional responses.
View YouTube Comment History using Mobile App (Android and iOS)
1. Open the YouTube app and tap on your profile symbol in the top-right corner to access your comment history.
Select Your data in YouTube from your profile screen.
2. YouTube will now send you to the page Your data on YouTube, which displays the dashboard for your account. To read the comments you have made so far, tap on number> comment here.
Browse Your Old Comments on YouTube
3. To view your comment in the YouTube app, click the link next to the comment. You can edit or modify your original comment by tapping on the three dots button next to it.