You have access to accessibility features while using Amazon Prime, which can enhance your experience. One of these is the option for audio description, which reads out a description of what is now on the screen.
How to Hide Messages on iPhone and iPad (2022)
This feature is crucial for some Amazon Prime customers’ overall satisfaction with the programme. The user has the option to toggle the audio description feature on and off. Sometimes it happens that the audio description plays when it isn’t supposed to.
This manual offers some thorough troubleshooting techniques that may help you identify the root causes of your audio description playback problems.
Hide Messages from Lock Screen/Notification Center on iPhone and iPad
Summary of Contents
The audio description feature may not be functioning as intended for a few frequent causes. The list that follows can assist you in determining the root of your problem and provides thorough troubleshooting techniques that might help you fix it if you are having problems getting the audio description feature to turn off.
The show’s settings, which occasionally function separately from your global audio description settings, may have unintentionally enabled the audio description option.
Hide Messages Preview from Lock Screen on iPhone and iPad
In the menu, you can turn on audio descriptions for a specific programme, overriding your default setting and starting the audio.
Adjust the show’s audio description settings as Fix 1.
You should first pause the programme or movie you are watching. After doing so, press up twice on your remote to highlight the icon toolbar that houses the audio and languages options. You have the choice of English audio or English with Audio Description from this menu.
- Always: Select it to always show notification preview on your device lock screen.
- When Unlocked (default): Choose it to show notification preview of the messages only when your device is unlocked.
- Never: Select it to always keep the notification preview of your messages hidden on the lock sreen.
Hide Alerts from Specific iMessage Conversation Threads on iOS and iPadOS
Change the English to When the audio description option is set to English only, the feature will not be available for that specific programme.
Fix 2: Change the language from American English to Canadian English
Change your audio settings from English US to English Canada if you are having issues with audio description when using Amazon Prime. This setting can occasionally encourage the Amazon Prime application to fix any issues that could be preventing your audio description function from playing properly.
Hide iMssage Using Invisible Ink Bubble Effect on iPhone and iPad
To accomplish this, just:
- Open the Messages app on your device -> choose a conversation thread.
- Now, type in your message. Then, touch and hold the Send (the upward pointing arrow) and choose Invisible Ink.
- Your iMessage will now be hidden behind blurry animated pixels. Tap the Send (upward pointing arrow) to send the message.
Hide WhatsApp Chats on iPhone
1. Pause the TV show or movie that is giving you trouble right now.
- Head over to WhatsApp on your iPhone and find the chat thread you want to hide away.
- Now, swipe from right to left on the message thread and then tap the Archive button.
- All of your hidden chats will now appear inside the Archived section. Bear in mind that archived chats become unarchived when you receive a new message.
- If you wish to keep them forever hidden, go to Settings -> Chats and then turn on the toggle for Keep Chats Archived.
- To unarchive any WhatsApp chat, navigate to the Chats screen -> pull down to reveal the Archived section and tap on it. Now, swipe towards left from right on the chat in question and hit Unarchive.
Hide Telegram Chats on iPhone and iPad
2. After doing this, press your remote’s up button twice to highlight the menu that has the audio and languages tab.
3. Choose this tab to change the audio from American English to Canadian English by clicking there.
Although most of the time you won’t be able to hear the difference in the audio, it could block the audio description from playing.
3. Cast the programme from your phone to your television.
Hide Signal Chats on iPhone and iPad
Your troubles with the playback of audio descriptions can be resolved by screen casting from your phone or tablet.
If the problem persists while using the application on your TV or gaming console, the Amazon Prime application may be a viable workaround alternative as it is compatible with the majority of smart TVs for screencasting.
Like any software programme, Amazon Prime is prone to errors and bugs that can prevent the app from working properly. These kinds of issues typically occur without the user’s fault and become better rather rapidly.
While it is uncommon, it is nonetheless possible to run into a bug or a glitch. Use the below-listed troubleshooting techniques to encourage any issues and malfunctions to be fixed.
Lock WhatsApp, Telegram, and Signal on iPhone
Solution 1: Empty your Cache
Hide WhatsApp, Telegram and Signal Notifications on iOS
Your Amazon Prime cache uses the information it collects about your app usage to hasten startup times. Occasionally, these files can get corrupted and fragmented, which might result in issues like the audio description functionality not functioning properly.
These potentially inaccurate files will be removed when you clear your cache, which will also reset the cache. By cleaning your cache, you won’t lose any of your saved information.
2. Reinstall the application
Hide Messages on iPhone and Protect Your Private Chats
The programme files can get corrupted or damaged, just as the files in your Amazon Prime cache, which prevents the app from working properly. It is advised to think about performing a complete reinstall of the Amazon Prime application on your device when this occurs.