We all recall the well-known Fusion Kodi Addon, which oversaw Kodi addons for a considerable amount of time. With regard to functionality, content size, and a number of essential features, it used to be the best third-party add-on. When it was retired from maintenance last year, Kodi fans weren’t sure what would take its place as their go-to add-on. But this year, the TVAddons team, which is well-known for their video addon, took on the challenging challenge and began forking Fusion. Fusion has now been fully restored on Kodi by the TVAddons team with the same selection of resources and tools. However, there is a condition. Fusion has been replaced with Indigo as the name. The fact that you may utilise the old Fusion in all its splendour may not sit well with some veteran users, but hey, it works. We’ll demonstrate how to install the Indigo / Fusion Kodi addon in this article.
Please take note that we will refer to both Fusion and Indigo interchangeably in this article because the Fusion Kodi addon has been renamed to Indigo.
Install Fusion Kodi Addon in 2020
We’ll go over how to install Fusion on Kodi in this section. We will get the add-on from the TVAddons repository since it is not present in the official Kodi repository. In addition, we’ll walk you through how to enable the installation of third-party add-ons if you haven’t previously.
1. Open Kodi and select the gear icon at the top to access Settings.
2. Then, select the System-> Add-ons tab and activate the Unknown Sources checkbox. Click Yes when a pop-up warning window appears.
3. After setting up the necessary parameters, go ahead and download the Indigo add-on from this link.
4. Launch Kodi, then select the Add-ons menu. Select Install from ZIP file from the choices here.
5. A window for a file browser will open. Find the downloaded Indigo/Fusion ZIP file here and choose it by clicking the OK button. Instantaneously, the plugin will be installed.
6. Return to the Add-ons page and select Indigo from the list of video add-ons.
7. The Indigo add-on contains everything that you enjoyed about Fusion. Everything is provided, from add-on installation to maintenance tools. Take pleasure in the updated Fusion add-on.
Install Fusion on Kodi and Relive the Good Old Days
That concludes our succinct tutorial on the quick and easy installation of the Fusion Kodi addon. You can see that the add-on is active and operating without any problems. It’s not surprising because add-ons go through a turbulent period of development and deprecation in the Kodi industry. But the TVAddons team has done a fantastic job of reintroducing our favourite add-on, so major props to them. If you enjoyed reading this post, see our instructions for installing Exodus on Kodi and the Kodi No-Limits Build. Let us know about your Fusion Kodi addon experiences in the comments area below.