Microsoft is introducing some fantastic updates to Windows 10 that will let you reply to a variety of notifications from your computer. This functionality was included in Windows Insider previews as of a few weeks ago, but it has since been made available for the stable build. You can smoothly react to messages from your Windows PC if you are using the most recent stable build of Windows 10. Additionally, you can easily manage your photos and notifications. After that, let’s walk through the steps.
Reply to Messages and Access Image Gallery on Your PC
Make sure Windows 10 is installed, and that you are running the most recent build before we start. Additionally, your smartphone must run Android version 7 (Nougat) or higher. So with that said, here are the procedures.
Note:As of right present, only Android devices can use this feature.
1. To start, download and instal the Your Companion app on your Android device (it’s free). Log in with your Microsoft account after that.
2. The programme will then request a few permissions. You can move on to the following phase after granting those.
3. Return to your computer now, press the Windows key once, and then type “phone” into the search bar. Open the first result after that.
4. Click the Sign in with Microsoft link here and enter the Microsoft account you used to sign in to your Android smartphone.
5. The primary dashboard will finally appear. On the left pane, you have access to every text message. Additionally, it functions flawlessly when you compose new messages or react to others.
6. It’s fantastic that you can react to WhatsApp messages from the Notification Center without opening WhatsApp Web.
6. You can access your alerts and photos, which unexpectedly works extremely well.
The New Windows 10 Terminal App: How to Install and Use It
Manage Your Android Device on Windows 10 Seamlessly
That concludes our brief essay on how to reply to messages directly from a Windows computer. The new adjustments Microsoft is making to converge the PC and smartphone experiences are fantastic. During my testing, the setup went incredibly well, and I was able to have everything set up in a matter of minutes. Definitely give this feature a try; it’s very practical. That’s all we have to say, though. Please let us know in the comments section below if you run into any issues while setting it up. We will certainly make an effort to assist you.