Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally here, and you can download it right away for your Android handset or sign up for the early access beta. You might be wondering if you can transfer your stellar accomplishments and progress from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India if you have already installed the battle royale game (BGMI). The good news is that Battlegrounds Mobile India enables you to formally transfer your account from PUBG Mobile, and this post will show you how to do that.
Transfer PUBG Mobile Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India (2022)
It should go without saying that in order to transfer your PUBG Mobile account to BGMI, you should install Battlegrounds Mobile India on your phone. The following instructions explain how to transfer your previous PUBG Mobile account info to Battlegrounds Mobile India once you’ve completed that and are on the login page.
Sign up for a New Battlegrounds Mobile India Account
1. You must first establish a new BGMI account before migrating your data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. I’m going to log into the game using my Facebook account in this method. You may log in using the same procedure as PUBG Mobile.
2. BGMI will now ask permission to view your name and profile photo.
To continue, click Continue as name>.
Migrate Old PUBG Account to Battlegrounds Mobile India
3. You can now choose a username and alter the appearance of your character. This one is irrelevant because after restoring your PUBG Mobile data, you will still have access to your old login and avatar.
Remember that after December 31, 2021, you won’t be able to transfer your account info to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Having said that, here’s how you can move all of your PUBG Mobile data to BGMI straight now using the integrated account data transfer feature.
1. After creating your BGMI account, you will get a pop-up asking you to confirm that you are an Indian resident.
To confirm that you are in fact accessing the game from India, select Yes.
If you tap No when asked if you’re from India or not, the game will end immediately. Therefore, be careful to hit Yes when prompted.
2. A new pop-up will appear shortly asking if you want to transfer your previous PUBG Mobile data to this new account.
To confirm your activity, press the Yes, please continue button.
3. You need to give your approval for the account transfer in the following step.
The former account’s data will be removed once you have transferred your PUBG Mobile data to Battlegrounds Mobile India. Moreover, during the migration process, you can lose some previous in-game attachments. To indicate your agreement to the account migration, press Yes.
4. Select the social media profile that you already connected to PUBG Mobile. Clicking OK will begin the process of transferring your account to Facebook or Twitter.
Alternate Method: Transfer Old PUBG Mobile Account to BGMI from Settings
5. Log in to your account using your Facebook or Twitter credentials. PUBG Mobile will ask for access to your email address after you check in. To approve it, tap the Continue as button.
6. A final confirmation screen will now appear. To move your PUBG Mobile account data to Battlegrounds Mobile India, select Yes.
7. After tapping Continue on the following page, your PUBG Mobile data will have been successfully transferred to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
8. You will now be directed to the login page by BGMI. Now that PUBG Mobile has been banned in India, you can log in to resume playing the game and pick up right where you left off. Despite my dubious avatar selections, I was able to transfer my old PUBG Mobile account and outfit to Battlegrounds Mobile India, as shown in the picture below:
Now, if you’ve already created a Battlegrounds Mobile India account and choose not to use the pop-up window for account transfers, you can proceed to the action. Do not worry; by following these simple instructions, you may move your PUBG Mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India in no time at all.
Move PUBG Mobile Data to Battlegrounds Mobile India
1. On the lobby screen of Battleground Mobile India, tap the upward-pointing arrow icon in the bottom right.