The quickest method to end a difficult or potentially tense conversation is to block. On messaging platforms like Snapchat, we do occasionally unintentionally ban someone out of a spur of the moment rage. Have you ever Snapchat rage blocked someone? If so, are you trying to figure out how to unblock them? You’ve come to the right place if the answer is yes. On your iPhone or Android smartphone, follow the instructions in this article to unblock someone on Snapchat.
Block or Unblock Someone on Snapchat (2022)
We offer instructions on how to block a Snapchat user if this made you think of someone you had been planning to block. Simply use the table below to jump to the article’s section on blocking someone on Snapchat. So with that said, let’s begin.
How to Unblock a Snapchat User (Android and iOS)
1. Launch Snapchat and click on the Bitmoji icon in the top-left corner of the app. Upon the appearance of your profile page, click the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
2. Locate Blocked under the Account Actions section by scrolling down and tapping on it. You will now see a list of every Snapchat user you’ve ever blocked. To unblock the individual, click the x button next to their Snapchat display name.
3. Select Yes from the appearing confirmation message, and you’re done. You’ve been able to unblock the user on Snapchat.
How to Block Someone on Snapchat
If you want to block someone who is bothering you on Snapchat, use the following actions:
1. Long-press the person you want to block and select More from the conversations screen, which you can get from the bottom navigation bar. When the context menu is extended, select Block to stop all communication with that individual.
2. A confirmation popup will now appear, prompting you to double-check that you indeed wish to block the person.
Frequently Asked Questions
You’re done after you tap Block once more. The person you blocked won’t be able to message you on Snapchat anymore.
What happens if someone is blocked on Snapchat, then unblocked?
The people you block and unblock will no longer appear in your contacts list. To send messages and Snaps, you will need to add the person once again.
Do they receive notification when you unblock someone on Snapchat?
No, Snapchat doesn’t let people know when you unblock someone.
A: After unblocking someone, can you still access their Snapchat messages?
Both the sender’s and the recipient’s end will have access to previous chat history. It’s important to keep in mind though that when someone blocks you, your messages won’t be delivered until they unblock you.
How can I tell if someone on Snapchat has blocked me?
Block or Unblock Someone on Snapchat
By looking through your contact list and conducting a username search, you can determine if someone has blocked you. To see if your friend’s username appears in the search results, you may alternatively ask them or use a different account.