It’s common to want someone to disappear from your feed without having to deal with the awkwardness of unfollowing them.
The best thing you can do if you follow someone who constantly texts you is to unfollow them. The option to silence user communications is available on several social media platforms, including TikTok. However, it must be inferred who exactly muted you.
- You can enable an option that allows every game that runs at a higher resolution on the PS4 Pro to get supersampling down to 1080p.
- You can now delete notifications to stop them floating on the dashboard.
- You can now hide games that you purchased in your library.
- You can now turn on notifications once friends become available online.
- You can now create Teams on PS4 for various social activities like participating in a Tournament or setting up a chat.
You have the option to mute some users’ messages on TikTok. The key benefit of muting, as promoted by TikTok, is that the people you mute won’t be aware of it. This is why determining if you are muted involves inference rather than assurance.
On TikTok, you can access a message, press the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner, and choose Mute notifications to silence the sender’s messages.