If you’ve been following WhatsApp news, you’re aware that the service just added support for sharing stickers on Android and iOS. They serve as an additional means of expressing your emotions via the app, complementing emojis.
While WhatsApp only provides you with a limited number of sticker packs at first, you may visit the Play Store to download and install additional sticker packs (just make sure you read all the reviews carefully before installing any sticker packs). What if I told you that you could design your own sticker set using your own face or really any image you like?
We found one such programme called Sticker Maker for WhatsApp, and the following is a full explanation of how to make your own sticker packs:
How to Make Your WhatsApp Sticker Pack
Note: We tested this sticker-making software on a Nokia 7 Plus running WhatsApp beta 2.18.348 and Android 9 Pie.
1. On your Android device, visit the Google Play Store and download the free Sticker maker for WhatsApp app.
2. Launch the app, press the Create a new stickerpack button, and then choose an author and a name for the sticker pack before selecting the Create button in the pop-up.
3. To click a photo directly or choose one from your gallery, you must first set up a tray icon (the one used in the carousel to help you recognise the sticker packs). To do this, hit the bigger icon on top of the following screen.
4. After choosing an image, crop out the portions of the image you don’t want to create your own sticker, and then click Yes, Save Sticker to add it to your pack.
5. Use the same procedure as in Step 4 above to create each individual sticker now that you have a tray icon for your sticker pack. The Publish Sticker Pack button is located at the bottom right corner.
Note: To publish a pack and add it to WhatsApp, you need at least 3 stickers. The photographs can also be used exactly as they are, without being cropped. But as you’ll see, the cropped effect is cool.
6. Once your own Sticker Pack has been published, all that’s left to do is upload it to WhatsApp by clicking the Add to WhatsApp option at the bottom. Done!
7. In order to view and share your creations with friends, go to WhatsApp, hit the smiley icon, and select Stickers. Nice, huh?
Likes and Dislikes
You may express your creativity and do stickers justice with Sticker Maker for WhatsApp. Making stickers for everyone at Beebom, including Rupesh and Akshay, has been a lot of fun for me. However, the full-screen advertising occasionally make the experience less enjoyable for me.
I also detest the fact that users can now share the sticker packs they have made with others so they may add them to Whatsapp and use them as well. For further information on this feature, we’ve been in touch with the app’s creator; whenever we hear back from them, we’ll update this post.
How are you finding WhatsApp’s sticker support, then? Will you also be creating your sticker packs entirely from scratch? Tell us in the comments section below.