Despite Microsoft’s efforts to phase out Control Panel in favour of the new Settings app, Windows 11 still includes the traditional God mode. Here’s how to activate and use God mode in Windows 11 right away, whether you’re an experienced Windows user or just want to learn more.
Enable and Use God Mode in Windows 11 (2022)
What is God Mode in Windows 11?
Windows 11’s God mode is a feature targeted for power users. It functions as a window that consolidates complex administrative configuration options for quicker access. By utilising this feature, you can access all the customization options for your Windows 11 computer in a single location rather than having to visit various settings sites separately.
To be clear, Windows 11’s God mode is by no means a novel feature. God mode has been a feature of Windows at least since the release of Windows Vista in 2007. It’s encouraging to see that the option is still available for power users to experiment with Microsoft’s new desktop OS. To find out more about the main characteristics of God mode, see the section after this one.
Windows 11 God Mode Features
- Backup and Restore
- Color Management
- Credential Manager
- Date and Time
- Devices and Printers
- Ease of Access Center
- File Explorer Options
- File History
- Indexing Options
- Internet Options
- Network and Sharing Center
- Phone and Modem
- Power Options
- Programs and Features
- RemoteApp and Desktop Connections
- Security and Maintenance
- Speech Recognition
- Storage Spaces
- Sync Center
- Taskbar and Navigation
- User Accounts
- User Accounts
- Windows Defender Firewall
- Windows Mobility Center
- Work Folders
- Windows Tools
Enable God Mode in Windows 11
1. In order to create a new folder in Windows 11, perform a right-click anywhere on your desktop and select New -> Folder.
2. Use the following text to rename the folder. You can use this to get to Windows 11’s God mode.
3. As soon as you name the folder and press the Enter key, you’ll notice that the folder’s icon becomes that of the Control Panel.
To launch God mode on your computer, double-click the icon.
Frequently Asked Questions
4. That is all. God mode is now available to you. You can investigate every power user option and customise Windows 11 to function exactly how you want. You can delete the folder you made to get rid of God mode in the interim.
What does the God mode in Windows 11 do?
The god mode in Windows 11 provides all the potent administrative controls in one location. By using the feature, you can setup your system without visiting numerous pages.
Has Windows 11’s God mode been released?
Yes, Windows 11 allows you to enter and enable god mode. In this article, we’ve gone into detail about how to activate god mode.
What does Windows’ God mode’s code look like?
Try out Windows 11 God Mode
To access god mode in Windows, enter the code GodMode.ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C.